Congrats to Heather C, who won the paperback copy ofÂ Higher Ground by Becky Black!
Congrats to Trix, who won Virgin TerritoryÂ by Kim Dare!Â Virgin Territory was released May 13 by All Romance eBooks.
Congrats to Kate 78 and Penumbra, who wonÂ Still by Mary Calmes!Â Still will be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 15.
No other contests scheduled this week, but stop back Friday for Linkity!
Many thanks to Megan Derr for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Backwoods Asylum, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Backwoods Asylum will be released byÂ Less Than Three Press on May 22.
Skylar is used to the way people think of him as frightening, mean, and dangerous. Snakes are not the most popular shifters around and the fact he grew up wild doesn’t help. He knows the way he’s chosen to live alone in the woods only makes things worse, but he didn’t think it meant people thought him capable of killing a couple of wolf puppies.
Determined to find the real monster who left them to die, Skylar calls up the only wolf he knows, a man he always wished would see him as more than a snake…
Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she’s not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet (specifically, at her website/blog, Tumblr, Less Than Three Press, LiveJournal, and Twitter).
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 21.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hey, baby, come here often?” -Chaos
82 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Backwoods Asylum by Megan Derr [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Hi, I love doggies … so count me in.
But I have to say, the black cat in your pic looks just like mine.
Please include me as well. thanks
I wish to enter the contest!
I stumbled upon Derr by accident while browsing and have been addicted ever since! I cannot wait for the next one.
Want! Count me in please. I don’t know why, but the blurb and excerpt just grabbed me.
Please count me in.
Chaos has a pinup shot. Should we see if he can make one of the Misadventures?
A recent post from Seanna Lea..Three steps to putting a house on the market
lol at Chaos
Count me in the for the giveaway, please. 🙂
I’d like to enter the giveaway, please!
New Megan story :3 Count me in on the contest <3
LOL Chaos! Too cute,
Please count me in!
Hehehehe, sultry Chaos! :p
A recent post from Nicole..WIP Weds 5.15.13 ~ Mitt WIP
LOL, Chaos… Why so sexy? XD
I want it, please!
Please count me in. Thanks!
Count me in!!
add me, thank you 🙂
Sounds good! Count me in, please.
Rowar! Gimme… please
Please count me in, thanks.
count me in for sure! 🙂
Count me in!
Oh Look how Smexy Chaos look! LOL Too damn cute! Count me in, Thanks!
count me in please
Sounds like a fun read. Have only read one story with a snake shifter in it and that shifter was not a nice person. Think it was in Anita Blake series. Hopefully your story will redeem snake shifters!
I love the shifter stories, put my name in the hat please.
Count me too… anything by Megan is worth the read.
Please count me in, love shifters.
This sounds so sweet! (despite the poor old snake – such bad press!) Count me in please 🙂
Count me in if it’s not too late please! Thanks 🙂
Please, count me in. Thanks.
Man, this one looks so cool ^^
Count me in.
A recent post from Sylvia Winters..Free Fiction: Detention
I’d love to enter for a chance to win, thank you!
Comments are closed.