Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Virgin Territory, for a lucky commenter to win! Virgin Territory will be released May 13 by All Romance eBooks.
Danny may be a virgin, but that’s not all he is…
When a fellow dom points Aaron in the direction of the new guy visiting in their local leather bar, there are a lot of things that draw him to Danny. One of those things is the rumor that Danny is a virgin in terms of leather, guy-on-guy action, and even in so far as his experience with girls. Add to that the fact that Danny is hot as hell and knows how to throw down a challenge, and Aaron is helpless to resist.
Danny knew as soon as he laid eyes on Aaron that he wanted him. He’s not going to let a little thing like complete inexperience get in his way. He survived his best friend drunkenly admitting their virginity to the entire club on their first night there, but that doesn’t mean he likes the way people have treated him, or the assumptions they’ve made about him since that night.
Can a virgin handle coming face to face with a serious and experienced dom? Maybe the real question is, can the dom handle the virgin?
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time – and that’s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. It’s no wonder she loses track of what’s happening in the “real” world at times…
While Kim’s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 14.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!