Congrats to SarahM, who wonÂ Spirit Sanguine by Lou Harper! Spirit Sanguine is being released today by Samhain Publishing.
Many thanks to Becky Black for donating a paperback copy of her m/m science fiction romance, Higher Ground, for a lucky commenter to win!
Zach is impatient and likes to hurry. Adam likes to take it slow and to tease. But, they’d have worked it all out – if only the end of the world hadn’t gotten in the way.
Zach Benesh is sure his prediction is right – the island colony of Zahara is about to sink into the ocean. Adam Gray isn’t as certain, but he’s happy to follow the intense, brilliant geophysicist into the mountains to escape the flooding. Though he’d be even happier without three hundred other people – and their pets – tagging along. He’d like to have Zach all to himself out there.
But Zach’s prediction is right and as disaster begins to unfold towards an unstoppable, inevitable conclusion, the two young scientists must become a team in the fight to save their people. They draw strength from their rapidly developing relationship, but the higher Zach and Adam climb, the more difficult the tests they face – as lovers and as men.
- Travelers: Liarâ€™s Waltz, Stowaway, Higher Ground, Ganymede Tilt, and Chrysalis Cage
- Lashings of Sauce anthology
A long time science fiction fan, Becky thinks there are few story ideas that canâ€™t be improved by the addition of the words â€œin spaceâ€. If the story also includes two gorgeous men unable to keep their hands off each other then so much the better. Sheâ€™d happily go into space herself, but being English would insist on there being a reliable supply of tea available.
She likes nothing more than trapping her characters in tricky no-win situations and watching them figure a way out. When not chasing her characters up trees and throwing rocks at them Becky can be found working in an office â€“ where sheâ€™s usually thinking about the next rock to throw.
You can find out more about Becky and her books at her blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, May 13.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
49 thoughts on “Paperback giveaway: Higher Ground by Becky Black [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please
Please include me. thanks
Ooh, please count me in. I’m running out of dead tree books, because we packed too much!
A recent post from Seanna Lea..0300 hours
Nothing wrong with a little stupor now and then.
A recent post from margene..Garden Duty
Please count me in! Thanks!
Oooh a book… a real book… how exciting!
and erm, someone poke Chaos, he doesn’t look very alive in that picture….
A recent post from Kate..April Short Story …..
Please count me in. 🙂
Oh sign me up! Thanks
Please count me in!
Yes Please! :)Count me in!
Stupor is good, stupor is my friend. repeat often. (well known cat mantra)
yes, please. count me in.
A recent post from Melanie Marshall..April 2013 Book Reviews
Please count me in.
Yes please – please count me in.
Please count me in. Thank you!
Please count me in. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
A recent post from blodeuedd..Review: Sugar Daddy – Lisa Kleypas
Please include me too. Thanks!
Chaos looks like he has something on his mind. 🙂
LOVE the sound of this book so PLEASE count me in!
A recent post from Joder..Book Tour for Sasha’s Calling by T.C. Archer (Review & GIVEAWAY)
Count me in too please.
LOL Love that look, Chaos. It says too much catnip!
Pls count me ib.
Count me in please:)
Stupor is as stupor does, Chaos. I feel ya.
:3 Please count me in.
Count me in please 🙂
count me in please!
Count me in please, thanks.
Please count me in for this one. Thanks!!
Oooh, yes please!
Me, me, please add me in for this one too.
Please, count me in. Thanks!
Sounds great. Please count me in. Thanks.
Count me in!
This sounds like a heart pumping story, the kind that will keep you on the edge of your seat! Count me in, please! Thank You!!
Count me in please!
include me please! thanks 🙂
Sounds interesting. Please count me in!
Oh this sounds really good, count me in to please!
Has Chaos been on the catnip again?
A recent post from mrspao..Garden Studio
Please count me in. 🙂
Yes please, count me in! Thanks!
Throwing my name in the hat because this sounds like my kind of reading!
A recent post from Ilona..More reviews
Thanks for the giveaway!
Count me in please! Thanks
Please count me in,thank you
Count me in as well, thank you!
Count me in, please 🙂
Please put my name into the virtual hat. Thanks!
I love this series! Count me in please
Comments are closed.