Congrats to lovely m, who wonÂ Fangs, Fur and Snowballs (Lost Shifters #15) by Stephani Hecht! Fangs, Fur and Snowballs is being released today by eXtasy Books.
Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m holiday romance, Jesse’s Christmas, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Jesse’s Christmas will be released by Silver Publishing on December 25.
For Jesse Connor, Christmas is nothing but a series of bad memories. It takes a man imbued with the spirit of Christmas to help him realize that the Christmas spirit lies in everyone – if they only know where to look.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- In the Shadow of the Wolf (with Diane Adams): Shattered Secrets and Broken Memories
- Texas: The Heart of Texas and Texas Winter
- Sanctuary:Â Guarding Morgan
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing and Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolleâ€™s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJâ€™s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
You can find out more about RJ and her books at her website, on Facebook, and via Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, December 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
76 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Jesse’s Christmas by RJ Scott [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I completely missed seeing this one. How could that happen? Please count me here Chris. Thanks!!
Please count me in, I love Ms Scott’s books!!!
count me in please 🙂
Please count me in too!! <3<3
Count me in too please!
Count me in too please! This story sounds like it’s just thing to help put me in the Christmas mood!
Have a nice stretch Chaos!
OMG I LOVE RJ’s books! Please sign me up.
🙂 Please put my name
in the sack 😉
count me in, please 🙂
Hmm… Hurt-comfort theme – checked. Christmas time – checked. RJ Scott as an author – checked. This is a prefect read for me 🙂
Please count me in.
Count me in XP
Please count me in for this contest.
please count me in, thanks!
Please add me ^.^
A recent post from Erica Pike..Stuff Your Stockings Winners!
Count me in please:)
Me too, please!
I’ve been waiting for this one – please count me in!
Love RJ Scott…count me in please 🙂
Yes please, love these books!
In the nick of time!
I’d love to win and read it! Please enter me!
Yup, count me in please! 😀
In in in in!! 🙂
Please sign me up!
Comments are closed.