Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m paranormal romance, Broken Memories (In the Shadow of the Wolf #2) (written with Diane Adams), for a lucky commenter to win! Broken Memories will be released by Silver Publishing on November 26.
Sam Harrison remembers nothing of his former life. All he knows is that he has nightmares that won’t leave him alone and an irrational fear of shifting from human to wolf.
Doug McKenna has little respect for any wolf that isn’t strong. That Sam was near broken is something he can’t at first reconcile. Still, Sam needs looking after and Doug thinks he is the one that should be doing the looking.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- Shattered Secrets (In the Shadow of the Wolf #1) with Diane Adams
- Love Is in the Title and Love Is in the Hallways
- Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary #1)
- The Heart of Texas and Texas Winter
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing and Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolle’s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJ’s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, November 25.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You do realized that I was asleep, right?” -Chaos