Congrats to Lucia, who won Lullaby for a Stolen Child by Anna Mayle! Lullaby for a Stolen Child is also being released by Resplendence Publishing today. (I’ll add a link directly to the book after it’s released…)
I’m only going to include the blurb for the first book, since the blurb for the second book has spoilers for the first! 🙂
Luke requests songs for the late show with Roscoe. Songs that mean something to him and the people around him. Lately he has been requesting songs for the boy he watches from afar. The gorgeous dark haired blue eyed captain of the football team, Cameron.
One night, and the last request, and all of Luke’s secrets spill. It seems though, that he isn’t the only one with secrets.
Excerpt from Love is in the Title (scroll down)
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- The Christmas Throwaway
- Back Home
- The Soldier’s Tale (The Fitzwarren Inheritance Trilogy, Book 2)
- Deefur Dog
- Shattered Secrets (In the Shadow of the Wolf #1) with Diane Adams
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
She is published with Silver Publishing and Dreamspinner Press and was nominated in the Love Romance Cafe Awards of 2010 as Best GLBTQ Author, for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror (Oracle) and as Best Paranormal Author. Oracle was also nominated for Best Gay Paranormal / Horror 2010 in Elisa Rolle’s Rainbow Awards and was awarded an Honorable Mention (5th). RJ’s contemporary romance, The Christmas Throwaway, remained at number one on Amazon and at All Romance over Christmas and into the New Year. She cannot believe how lucky 2010 was for her and her foray into the world of MM writing.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. Her newest release, Back Home, has already received favourable reviews on the Silver site and on Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, September 9.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hee hee! No one will ever find me here!” -Mayhem