Many thanks to Stephani Hecht and Amber Kell for donating
an ebook copy two ebook copies of Ash Swan (The Cob Brothers #1), a paranormal m/m romance that they wrote together. Ash Swan will be released by Resplendence Publishing on August 3 (probably) August 31.
When Prince Landon Cob sees Brian Dawson he’s not sure what to make of the bicycle courier with a pierced nose and green streaks in his hair, but the man’s gentleness in feeding the water fowl strikes a chord with him. When he meets the courier again in the elevator he makes the first step that will change the rest of his life. In this story of Swan Prince meets Cinderfella, two men from different backgrounds have to find a way to counter magic and divergent lifestyles to find their happy ending.
Amber Kell is a dreamer who has been writing stories in her head for as long as she could remember. You can find out more about Amber at her blog/website.
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, August 2
(unless the release date turns out to not be August 3…)August 30.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“‘Don’t eat the plant?’ What plant? I don’t see a plant!” -Mayhem