Many thanks to Mary Calmes, who has donated
an ebook copy two ebook copies of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Heart in Hand (Warder #3), for a lucky commenter to win! Heart in Hand will be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 18.
Simon Kim is very much in love with Leith Haas, but Leith is a Warder. His job – hunting demons – is dangerous and important, and Simon doesn’t want to distract the man he loves more than life with the small stuff. But he doesn’t quite get that when a Warder takes a Hearth, the Warder gives his heart without reservation. When Leith claimed Simon, Leith bared his soul, leaving himself vulnerable before the only man heâ€™s certain he’ll ever love.
When Simon is sucked further into Leith’s perilous world – and into an alternate dimension – Simon realizes that the only strength he can give his Warder is the strength of his love. Can Simon sacrifice the control he has come to treasure for the man who already owns his soul?
My name is Mary Calmes and I have been writing since I was in the seventh grade. One of my first stories ever was about Demetrius and Konor, two big strapping gorgeous knights and while it was not historically accurate in any way, hello, seventh grade, the one thing that became glaringly obvious was that the guys liked each other more than the damsels in distress they were trying to save.
â€œBoys donâ€™t sleep in the same bed when theyâ€™re grown-ups,â€ my mother said when I read it to her.
â€œMen donâ€™t talk nice to each other like that,â€ my step-father said that night.
They do in m/m fiction which I was destined to write.
I tried really hard to write a female lead but it just left me flat. I read all kinds of different books and I have favorite writers in every genre but I can only write about men. The dynamics between two men are more interesting to me and as a woman, I like men and the idea of two men together, two beautiful menâ€¦ I donâ€™t understand the question.
When people tell you that theyâ€™ve enjoyed something youâ€™ve written, there really is no greater feeling.
You can find out more about Mary at her website or her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hmm. If I open one of the cupboards and dump everything out of it and Mom isn’t there to see it happen, does it count as being bad?” -Chaos
103 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Heart in Hand (Warder #3) by Mary Calmes [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in, I do so enjoy Mary Calmes books!
count me in please.
Please count me in.
Comments are closed.