Congrats to Juni, who won The Trouble With Angel by J.M. Cartwright! The Trouble With Angel is being released by Torquere Press today.
Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, I Love You, Asshole!, for a lucky commenter to win! I Love You, Asshole! will be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 18.
Once upon a time, he had a last name and a pulse – and he was straight. But Marcus Desarno meets his demise in an explosion of broken glass and twisted metal, and when he wakes up, he’s a blood-sucking, sexually ambiguous, card-carrying member of Green’s Hill, the northern California refuge for the fey, the terminally furry, and the undead. It’s a tough transition, but gentle Marcus eventually finds contentment serving Green and his consort Adrian.
Then Marcus meets arrogant, vain, and competitive Phillip and feels compelled to make him a vampire to save his irritating life. Now Marcus has an unwanted roommate and a crush that won’t quit, and Phillip has the motive, means, and libido to bang anything with or without a pulse in a three-hundred mile radius. It’s a good thing vampires live forever, because it might just take that long for Marcus to convince the love of his unlife that gender lines are for the living and that the person driving you crazy might be the one your heart would beat for – if it could beat at all.
- Complete list
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) â€“ Review
- Talker â€“ Review & Talkerâ€™s Redemption â€“ Review (both m/m romance)
- Yearning (Greenâ€™s Hill Werewolves, Book 1) (m/m paranormal) â€“ Review & Waiting (Greenâ€™s Hill Werewolves, Book 2) (m/m/f paranormal)
- The Locker Room (m/m romance) – Review
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like sheâ€™s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Sleeping on his nose like that is a relatively new development, which I find very cute. 🙂
95 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: I Love You, Asshole! by Amy Lane [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Don’t take this the wrong way, Chaos, but you do look awfully cute.
LOL at the book title!
This looks great! I’m in <3
And the title has it (not to mention it’s AMY LANE)!!! Please count me in:)
It’s such a kittenish pose! Very cute!
A recent post from janna..No Pictures- and Not Much Knitting
Count me in too please! Just curious? How comfortable do you think Chaos is sleeping like that?
Then again I know how flexible cats are.
Chaos looks adorable!
I need to borrow a squee from Jason about Amy & her books. Please count me in.
A recent post from Juni..Never Put Off Until Tomorrow
Count me in, please!
Such a cute cat! Count me in, please. I’ve recently become a fan of Amy Lane.
Looks great – please count me in!
I’m entering the contest.
I added this book to my Dreamspinner Press shopping cart yesterday. I can’t wait to read it.
That sleeping pose is cute!
Count me too!
For the title alone!
Please count me in
I’d like to enter the contest, please!
Please count me in
From the cover art to the description, this book is full of win! Please enter me!
please add me 🙂
Aloha! Please enter me in the contest. Thank you!
Please please put my name in the hat 🙂
Sign me up please! I love the title!
Count me in, please!!!
Please, count me in!!
Wow! I hope everyone likes this!
More Amy Lane goodness, definitely in.
Anything by Amy Lane is wonderful! Please count me in.
Would like to join in.
I am entering the contest 🙂
A recent post from Kaetrin..Breaking the Rules by Suzanne Brockmann narrated by Renee Raudman and Patrick Lawlor
Count me in, please 🙂
I am in, pretty please!
With a cherry on top 🙂
I’m in, please!
Count me in please!
Yes, pls enter me for Amy Lane!
*looks at photo of Chaos* Awwwww!
A recent post from orannia..The Great Race
count me in on this one plz. I love the title .
I do have to see what goes with a title like that!
Please count me in! I love Green’s Hill. 🙂
please count me in.
Count me in please!
Count me in please.
Please count me in! Sounds great.
I’m in for this one!
I love you, asshole?! I’m sold. Count me in, please!
This sounds like an interesting plot, please count me in!
can’t go wrong with Amy Lane, count me in please.
Comments are closed.