Congrats to Ava March, who won Handcuffs & Megabytes (Rawlings Men #7) by Kim Dare!
Congrats to Mandy, who won Visible Friend by KZ Snow! Visible Friend is being released by Dreamspinner Press today.
Many thanks to Jade Archer for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m/m romance, Sharing Paul (Portals #3), for a lucky commenter to win! Sharing Paul will be released May 9 by Total-E-Bound.
Three men when the world sees only two. One desire – to be loved and accepted. All they need is a miracle.
Paul and Joshua’s life has never been easy, or even easy to explain, but they’ve always had each other. Two distinct entities sharing the same body – the body of an escaped cat shifter slave rescued and brought to Earth as a child. They’re lifelong friends, lovers and soul mates. But Joshua is slowly dying – unable to sustain the psychic link that binds him to Paul. They desperately need a miracle. Unfortunately, miracles seem to be pretty thin on the ground these days.
Then one night they stumble on Matt as he’s being beaten by a group of thugs in a park. He’s human, heâ€™s a mess and he sets off every protective, possessive instinct the pair have. Could rescuing Matt be the answer to their prayers, or just another complication in an already far too complicated existence?
Meanwhile, there are forces at work trying to sow seeds of confusion and decent. Forces that would eat away at all the cat shifters of the Bayside pride have worked so hard to gain.
Can Paul, Joshua and Matt discover their miracle before it’s too late?
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Contact series
- Portals series
- Sandpipers series
- The Nu Hayven Chronicles
Jade was born in 2010 after a prolonged pregnancy and labour of over thirty-four years!
Yes, she is a pseudonym. A work of my fevered imagination, which never seems to grow tired of inventing new characters. And this oneâ€™s a whopper. One that seems to have taken over my life to the point Iâ€™m no longer sure where she ends and I begin! Still, it seems to be working for us.
Iâ€™ve decided sheâ€™s about twenty-four. Enjoys long walks in the country, because she doesnâ€™t have five kids and a husband to care for. Eats as much chocolate as she wants, because she never has to worry about putting on weight (must be all those long walks!). And can often be found planning her next whirlwind world tour or endlessly typing away (without any interruptions) on another hot and steamy erotic romance. It might be space pirates; it might be shifters or a lonely vampire with a thing for the girl next door, one thingâ€™s for sure, she loves variety and canâ€™t wait to meet the next characters destined to fall in love.
You can visit Jade at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, May 6.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Hey up there, handsome kitty boy! Mraow!” -Mayhem
59 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Sharing Paul (Portals #3) by Jade Archer [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Count me in please! 😀
I want it, I need it, please, please please….
Me, Me, Me…
clears throat…me me me 😉 please
I am in 🙂 Please 🙂
Please count me in too, Chris!
A recent post from Juni..Mishmash
Oh, Mayhem. You naughty thing, you. Count me in.
Bother. If I do so happen to win, I’ll just have to buy the other 2 and read them first. =)
Comments are closed.