Christopher Borgasian has spent the last seven months painstakingly breaking up with a lover he’s adored for three years: heroin. Now he’s trying to make it on his own – without the drugs, without the family that rejected him for being gay, and, seemingly, without a friend in the world.
The night before Chris leaves a sober-living facility to pursue his uncertain future, a stranger named Denny shows up in his room. From then on, Denny returns whenever Chris needs him the most, always vanishing as mysteriously as he appears. Chris desperately needs emotional and physical intimacy, but who is Denny, really? And can Chris believe in him when it also means believing in unconditional love?
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
M/M Romances Also Available
- Obsessed – Changeling Press
- Bastards and Pretty Boys, InDescent, To Be Where You Are, and Fugly – Liquid Silver Books
- The Utopia-X series, Mobry’s Dick, and Electric Melty Tingles – Loose Id
- Jude in Chains, The Prayer Waltz, Mongrel, & precious_boy – Dreamspinner Press
KZ Snow has published close to thirty shorts, novellas, and novels in a variety of genres and with a variety of publishers, including Ellora’s Cave, Cerridwen Press, Loose Id, Liquid Silver Books, Dreamspinner Press, Changeling Press, Samhain Publishing (under a different name), and Double Dragon Publishing. At the urging of two headstrong characters, she began writing m/m romance about three years ago and fell in love with it. Her work has since been exclusively in that genre.
KZ lives with her boyfriend of nine years in rural Wisconsin, where she still loves all creatures great and small… except wood ticks, mosquitoes, and chicken-killing raccoons.
You can visit KZ at her blog, where you’ll find more information about all of her books, including her m/f and menage titles.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, April 26.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“The specklies on these socks are sort of mesmerizing, aren’t they?” -Mayhem