- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- Illustrated Ursula K Le Guin quote.
- “Two new Charlotte Bronte manuscripts to be published this fall“.
- Quotes from Pride and Prejudice.
- John Oliver trolling Mike Pence.
- “Harry Potter and the history of queerbaiting“.
- “Free planner download: undated weekly work plan“.
Do, Make, Learn, Think
- My money’s on Biden.
- What Old Norse sounded like. (Blodeuedd, there’s a cowboy!)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods takes a stand.
- It’s not the fault of video games.
- “We need to examine bias in how we talk about shooters and shooting victims“.
- “18 thrilling stories you could only find on Tumblr“.
- “What 100 calories of Easter candy looks like“.
- Yesterday was World Poetry Day.
- Check your smoke detectors…
- Infant mortality by US state.
- On STEM diversity.
- Veggie supreme pizza.
- 10 pasta with veggies recipes.
- Cheesy coconut curry fried rice.
- 25 “rice for dinner” recipes.
- 12 asparagus recipes.
- 15 breakfast recipes using potatoes.
- Leftover chili baked potato casserole.
- Easy cinnamon rolls.
Cool or Wha…?
- House built of stuff purchased from eBay.
- The musical calculator (from the 80s) is returning.
- “The 11 seasons of Midwestern states“. SO TRUE.
- “Doin’ Her Best Barbie“.
- “The 1969 Easter Mass Incident“.
- New Simon’s Cat!
- Humor or simply truth: anxiety.
- On being judgmental.
Painting Your Way Out of Corner: The Art of Getting Unstuck by Barbara Diane Barry. Good book about using intuitive painting (whether or not you’ve ever painted before) to help you get past blocks in your life.
“Please bring back the birds, Mom. I miss them!” -Mayhem
(Soon. Very soon. I hope.)