Many thanks to Eden Winters for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming re-released m/m romantic suspense, Collusion (Diversion #2) (2nd ed), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Collusion will be released by Rocky Ridge Books on June 20.
Dead men can’t love.
Former drug trafficker Richmond “Lucky” Lucklighter “died” in the line of duty while working off a ten-year sentence in service to the Southeastern Narcotics Bureau, only to be reborn as Simon “Lucky” Harrison. The newbie he trained, former Marine Bo Schollenberger, is now his partner on (and maybe off) the job. It’s hard to tell when Lucky doesn’t understand relationships or have a clue what any sane human is doing in his bed. Bo’s nice to have around, sure, but there’s none of that picking-out-china-together crap for Lucky.
While fighting PTSD, memories of a horrid childhood, and a prescription drug addiction, Bo is paying for his mistakes. Using his pharmacy license for the good guys provides the sort of education he never got in school. Undercover with his hard-headed partner, Bo learns that not everything is as it seems in the world of pharmaceuticals.
When a prescription drug shortage jeopardizes the patients at Rosario Childrenâ€™s Cancer Center, it not only pits Bo and Lucky against predatory opportunists, but also each other. How can they tell who the villains are? The bad guys donâ€™t wear black hats, but they might wear white coats.
Eden explains why she changed the Diversion series book covers.
Other Books by Eden
Our heroine sits quietly in her cube, just one of many, typing, filing, and breaking the occasional nail, hiding her true identity beneath her clever disguise of nerdy glasses and business suits (with sensible shoes!). Frantic eyes watch the clock as she waits impatiently for the ruse to end and her true calling to begin.
With eager anticipation she drives her average car to her average home, and eats her average (vegetarian and completely healthy!) meal alone. The minutes tick by, and when the sun finally sets she leaps tall sofas in a single bound, shedding her disguise to take on her true super heroine persona! Is she in such a rush to save the world? Save the city? Save the neighborâ€™s kitten from a tree! No! She liberates her laptop from the evil clutches of arch villain, Hall Closet, and flings it open to free the worlds hiding within its depths. There are lonely werewolves searching desperately for mates, spoiled rich boys just waiting for her gentle caress of the keyboard to create someone whoâ€™ll truly understand them, and futuristic soldiers, gunning across the universe to save the men they loveâ€¦ No scenario is too bizarre! A time traveling pirate? No problem! Violin playing specter haunting a Scottish castle? You betcha!
When sheâ€™s not busily creating happy-ever-afters for fictional hotties, our heroine enjoys music, the great outdoors, and cruising down the highway on the back of a Harley Davidson.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 19.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Behold the noble housepanther!
“Are you mocking me, Mom? I don’t like it when I’m mocked.” -Chaos
16 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Collusion (Diversion #2) (2nd ed) by Eden Winters [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please include me. I am sure you would never mock!
LOVE the sound of this, so pretty please count me in!
A recent post from Jody F..Book Tour for Fair In Love by Jerry Sacher (GIVEAWAY)
Count me in please!!!
A recent post from blodeuedd..No Cause to Repine – Rose Fairbanks
Please count me in, too.
Sounds good. Please count me in.
Gawd – does your cats even HAVE a non photogenic side??!
Please enter me too!
Please count me in 🙂
This looks great. Please include me.
Housepanthers are so sweet!
Please count me in
I love the cover and this looks like a good read. Thanks for the giveaway chance and please count me in 🙂
Please count me in, thanks!
Oh yay! Please count me in =D I read the first one and quite liked it.
Please count me in as well. Thanks!
Beware of mocking the puss, revenge is imminent, accidents may happen, decorations may just fall down… redemption is only possible by immediate apology (many apologies) and (many) gifts 🙂 Thank you for the chance to win a copy of this book
Comments are closed.