Congrats to Denise D, who wonÂ Kingâ€™s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1) (2nd ed) by Valentina Heart!
Many thanks to Lou Harper for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romantic suspense/mystery, Secrets and Bow Ties (Secrets #3), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Secrets and Bow Ties will be released by Samhain Publishing on May 19.
Who said nerdy canâ€™t be sexy?
Self-confessed gold digger Dylan Price is cooling his heels as a waiter at a trendy West Hollywood restaurant, waiting for the sugar daddy of his dreams to walk through the doors. Someone rich, sophisticated. Preferably old.
Bookish Simon Wainwright couldnâ€™t be further from Dylan’s ideal. Aside from his terrible fashion sense, Simon suffers from a glaring lack of a Beverly Hills mansion. And he’s barely over thirty!
Dylan, however, isn’t made of stone. Coincidence, an obscene candle, even Simon’s dorky cardigan compel him to give the shy academic a very special birthday gift, which Dylan files away as a one-night stand. But when Dylan’s quest lands him in hot water, he runs to Simon to hide.
The two take off for Las Vegas, where Dylan takes upon himself to give Simon a complete makeover. For reasons he can’t comprehend, Dylan begins to reevaluate his life – and what he holds most dear. But with danger not far behind, he might be too late.
Warning: Contains a nightclub where the staff is as hot as the food, a waiter with a smart mouth (in more ways than one), a nerdy college professor, Vegas “boylesque” shows, and lots of smexy times.
Excerpt (scroll down and select Sneak Peek)
Under a prickly, cynical surface Lou Harper is an incorrigible romantic. Her love affair with the written word started at a tender age. There was never a time when stories werenâ€™t romping around in her head. She is currently embroiled in a ruinous romance with adjectives. In her free time Lou stalks deviant words and feral narratives.
Louâ€™s favorite animal is the hedgehog. She likes nature, books, movies, photography, and good food. She has a temper and mood swings.
Lou has misspent most of her life in parts of Europe and the US, but is now firmly settled in Los Angeles and worships the sun. However, she thinks the ocean smells funny. Lou is a loner, a misfit, and a happy drunk. You can find out more about Lou and her books at her website, her blog, and Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, May 18.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Clean shoulder, clean shoulder, May’s going to have a clean, clean shoulder!” -Chaos
“You are so weird, big kitty.” *purrrrrrrr* -Mayhem
25 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Secrets and Bow Ties (Secrets #3) by Lou Harper [CONTEST CLOSED]”
So cute! Please count me in.
At least Chaos is focused on something besides himself. Weird is good, Mayhem and it some cases, it can’t be helped.
Obviously Chaos has his own version of spring cleaning!
A recent post from Kate..April’s reading selection
I enjoy Lou’s writing so please count me in for the giveaway! And I admire Chaos’ dedication to cleanliness too…
A recent post from Jody F..Book Spotlight for The Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan
Thanks for the giveaway! Count me in.
Nooooooooooo!!!! It ated my comment -.- Not fair.
Okay, maybe it was because I made fun of Chaos (just a little bit) for looking sleepy and derpy. Sorry, oh great Feline Eater of All Teasing Comments!
I still think the book sounds great 🙂 please enter me
No clean paws today?
Yes, please count me in. Thank you
Thanks for the giveaway and please count me in. The cover is yummie 🙂
Please count me in.
count me in please
Count me in, please.
Please Count Me In …………Thank you
me me me please!
Purr, nothing wrong with wanting to be spotless
count me in, thank you 🙂
Count me in too, please.
Pick me! Pick me!
I’d love a copy of this book so count me in. Thanks!!
Please count me in!
Count me in please!!!
Mmm – this sounds like a nice one 🙂 – please count me in.
count me in please!
Comments are closed.