Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her re-released m/m fantasy romance, King’s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1) (2nd ed), for a lucky commenter to win! (There will be contests in May for the next two books in the trilogy.)
The only way for Prince Rin to save his kingdom is to marry a king and bear a child, but will he survive his fate?
In a world where two kingdoms are constantly at war, Prince Rin, heir to the throne of the Kari kingdom, has been demanded as a war conquest by King Merinej of Jeda. The prince must travel to his enemy’s kingdom and share the king’s bed, bearing him a child, or the war will continue. But the prince will not lower himself to what he sees as nothing but the title of a whore, so he demands a contract requiring the king to be faithful to him. After all, giving Merinej a child will threaten Rin’s life.
Even going into the marriage headfirst, Rin expected nothing more than a business arrangement. Instead, he receives affection, yet the more surprising realization is his willingness to give love back. However, the king cannot save Rin from those who wish him harm, and their union might be over before it can fully bloom.
Reader Advisory: This book is best read in sequence as part of a series.
Publisher’s Note:Â This book was previously released byÂ another publisher. It has been considerably expanded,Â revised, and re-edited for release with Totally Bound Publishing.
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and sheâ€™ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
You can find out more about Valentina at her website, on Goodreads, or on Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 5.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*genteel snoring* -Mayhem
20 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: King’s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1) (2nd ed) by Valentina Heart [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I have this one. It was great. Looking comfortable
Congratulations on the release. Thanks for the giveaway.
I would like to enter the contest! 🙂
I wish mine knew what genteel snoring was… they either do extra loud purring or screaming blue murder at the top of their lungs…
A recent post from Kate..Writing tunes……
Intrigued by the sound of this book so pretty please count me in. My kitty’s a light snorer thank heavens but doesn’t do much sleeping at night since she can sleep all day.
A recent post from Jody F..Book Spotlight for the Executive Decision Box Set by Grace Marshall
That kitty looks very content.
So glad this is being rereleased! LOL!
Awwwwww kitty looks comfy 😉
I remember when I first came across mpreg and how extraordinary it seemed, now I don’t blink an eye. Thank you, fanfic. 🙂
I’m really looking forward to the new book in the series. Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy of this re-released first one.
I just read my first Valentina Heart today. I’m interested in more. Thanks. 🙂
This sounds good – please count me in.
Thanks for the chance to win. The book sounds good. My cat sleeps in a different area depending on her mood.
I’m certainly intrigued!
Hmmm… I think… count me in on this one, please!
I’d like to read Kingâ€™s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1) , please count me in.
It sounds great! Good luck!
Count me in, please
I love that sleeping pose! 🙂
Hmm, this looks an interesting pose so serene and contented, plus another book to add to my wish list 🙂
Comments are closed.