- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of The Bridesmaid by Julia London. Closes October 26. US & Canada.
- New releases: Fiction Vixen (romance/UF)
- “Who vs. whom“.
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- Remember that toxic, animal-killing lake from a few weeks ago? It doesn’t actually kill animals – it simply preserves them. (via Neil Gaiman’s tumblr)
- Take a minute to check your google settings if you don’t want your name and face potentially used in ads.
Cool or Wha…?
- Ghiradelli reduced its hot chocolate and cocoa powders from 16-oz to 10.5 oz for the same price. (I use their sweet ground chocolate to make my morning soy mochas and am quite cranky about this development. Also, the actual sweet ground chocolate in the new container doesn’t even look the same. Bah.)
Hockey Abstract by Rob Vollman. Good introductory book on hockey statistics – I’ll probably have to reread it a few times for the concepts to stick.
Mayhem looking contemplatively out the window, all artistic like.