Zach is impatient and likes to hurry. Adam likes to take it slow and to tease. But, theyâ€™d have worked it all out â€“ if only the end of the world hadnâ€™t gotten in the way.
Zach Benesh is sure his prediction is right â€“ the island colony of Zahara is about to sink into the ocean. Adam Gray isnâ€™t as certain, but heâ€™s happy to follow the intense, brilliant geophysicist into the mountains to escape the flooding. Though heâ€™d be even happier without three hundred other people â€“ and their pets â€“ tagging along. Heâ€™d like to have Zach all to himself out there.
But Zachâ€™s prediction is right and as disaster begins to unfold towards an unstoppable, inevitable conclusion, the two young scientists must become a team in the fight to save their people. They draw strength from their rapidly developing relationship, but the higher Zach and Adam climb, the more difficult the tests they face â€“ as lovers and as men.
- Travelers: Liarâ€™s Waltz, Stowaway, Higher Ground, Ganymede Tilt, and Chrysalis Cage
- Patient Z
- The Company Man (Red Dragon #1)
- Smoke in My Eyes
- Lashings of Sauce anthology
- Complete list
A long time science fiction fan, Becky thinks there are few story ideas that canâ€™t be improved by the addition of the words â€œin spaceâ€. If the story also includes two gorgeous men unable to keep their hands off each other then so much the better. Sheâ€™d happily go into space herself, but being English would insist on there being a reliable supply of tea available.
She likes nothing more than trapping her characters in tricky no-win situations and watching them figure a way out. When not chasing her characters up trees and throwing rocks at them Becky can be found working in an office â€“ where sheâ€™s usually thinking about the next rock to throw.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, October 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
*deep thoughts* -Mayhem