Randonymity (being a new section for stray thoughts from me)
- Favorite song from local band Cloud Cult’s recent release Love: “You’re the Only Thing in Your Way“. (Music to browse linkity by!)
- Monday night we got an inch or two of snow. Today it’s supposed to be nearly 70F… Nothing green and growing out there yet. Alas.
- The work project from hell continues, with no end in sight… *sigh*
- Joyfully Jay’s giving away an ebook copy of Dangerous Submission by Lori Toland. Closes 11:59 pm EDT, April 26.
- Smexy Books is also giving away an ebook copy of Dangerous Submission by Lori Toland. Closes April 26.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of Darius by Grace Burrowes. Closes May 5.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (romance & UF)
- Kassa thinks through the problem of too much familiarity with authors’ works and embarks on a plan to refresh her m/m reading.
Do, Learn, Make, Think
- If you’re looking for a Google Reader replacement and you use Chrome, there’s a plugin that will make Feedly look more like Google Reader.
- When should you throw out reheatable plastic containers? (I’ve switched to glass…)
Cool or Wha…?
- I wouldn’t get one single cracker on Chaos before he woke up (and ate the cracker I was attempting to place on him).
- Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Lioness and babies! Cat and kitten! Cat and kitten! Baby tiger! Baby penguins! Red panda! Kitten! Puffins! Porcupette! Emu and babies! Black jaguar! Hummingbird! Baby tigers! Wolverine and babies! Lioness and baby! Hedgie and baby!
“Sunbeams on my body make me sleepy… eventually.” -Mayhem