Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating
an ebook copy one of two three four ebook copies of her forthcoming m/m romance, Racing for the Sun, for a lucky commenter to win! Racing for the Sun will be released by Dreamspinner Press on April 26. (Amy donated a second copy when the contest broke 100 comments!) (And then a third copy when the contest broke 125 comments… and a fourth at 150!)
“I’ll do anything.”
Staff Sergeant Jasper “Ace” Atchison takes one look at Private Sonny Daye and knows that every word on paper about him is pure, unadulterated bullshit. But Sonny is desperate, and although Ace isn’t going to take him up on his offer of “anything,” that doesn’t mean he isn’t tempted.
Instead, Ace takes Sonny under his wing, protecting him when they’re in the service and making plans with him when they get out. Together, they’re going to own a garage and build race cars and make their fortune hurtling faster than light across the desert. Together, they’re going to rewrite the past, make Sonny Daye a whole and happy person, and put the ghosts in Ace’s heart to rest.
But not even Sonny can build a car fast enough to escape the ghosts of the past. When Sonny’s ghosts drive them down and run their plans off the road, Ace finds out exactly what he’s made of. Maybe Sonny was the one to promise Ace anything, but there is nothing under the sun Ace won’t do to keep Sonny safe from harm.
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like she’s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, April 25.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Panther Princesses are always beautiful! Duh.” -Mayhem