- Joder’s giving away an ebook copy of Fire Horse by Mickie B Ashling. Closes 11:59 pm CDT, April 21.
- The Novel Approach is giving away an ebook copy of Dirty Laundry by Rhys Ford. Closes 11:59 pm PDT, April 23.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (romance/UF).
- Creative ways to store books. (Thanks, Jeanne!)
Do, Learn, Make, Think
- Sooooo much good information about bras and bra fit. (Thanks, Jeanne!)
- Some thoughts on Boston from KD Sarge. I have to believe that the good outnumber the evil, you know?
Cool or Wha…?
- StarRSS is a very amusing (altho not particularly functional) feed reader that displays feeds as if they were the opening credits to Star Wars – complete with sound. Here’s what my feed looks like using it.
- Starting in 2015, Disney plans to put out a new Star Wars movie every summer (as long as they continue to make money).
- “Spring” Oreos look like someone peed on them. o.O I did a double take when I saw them in Target.
- “The male underwear of the future“. (NSFW)
- Budweiser’s going to be selling some of its beer in bow tie-shaped cans, which hold less beer than regular cans.
- You’re more likely to get malicious sites in your Bing search results than in your Google search results.
- This is me. Heh.
- Geologist. (Hover your cursor over the comic for additional text.)
- Baby bengals! Kitten! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens! Kitten! Kitten! Tiger and baby! Kitten! Baby clouded leopards! Kitten! Baby otter! Beaver and babies! Kitten! Maned wolf and babies! Brocket deer and baby! Tiger! Kitten! Tiger! Tiger! Cat and kitten! Mara and babies!
- Hockey fics, hockey fics, hockey fics…