No contest (or post) tomorrow!
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Temporary Mark (Collared #3), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Temporary Mark will be released by Total-E-Bound on April 22.
Can a temporary collar ever lead to a permanent relationship? Mark and Mr. Nolan are about to find out.
Mr. Nolan’s last relationship lasted for over two decades. But, since suddenly finding himself single, two years ago, he has struggled to find a submissive who can fill the void in his life. Maybe a temporary arrangement is exactly what he needs to ease him back into the lifestyle he loves so much.
Mark’s never experienced life under the protection of a good dom. He’s merely had a series of abusive partners. He’s used to being treated as a temporary feature in a man’s life, then thrown away when they tire of him.
When mutual friends push them together, the last thing Mr. Nolan, or Mark, expects is to end up hoping a temporary collar will become permanent.
Reader Advisory: Please note that the stories in the Collared series are connected solely by theme. They can all be read as standalone titles and in any order. Mr. Nolan previously made an appearance as a secondary character in Bi Now, Gay Later, however it is not necessary to have read that book first.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, April 19.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Clean leg, clean leg – I’m going to have a clean clean leg!” -Chaos