Linkity’s going to be briefish today, as I had a holiday party for work yesterday evening, which cut into my linkity post creation time.
- Tracy’s giving away some historical romances in print. Closes 7 pm PST, December 15.
- Devon Rhodes is giving away 12 gifts (books, gift certificates, swag). Closes midnight PST, December 24.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (romances)
- When was the last time you had a book hangover?
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- Gluten-free black bean brownies. (Actual measurements are in the comments, so scroll down.)
- If you’re looking for some different holiday music, check out the Fuel/Friends 2012 Holiday Mix.
Cool or Wha…?
- Baby otters! Baby panda! Baby blue duiker! Baby tayras! Cat! Kitten! Baby penguins! Baby foxes! Baby cheetahs! Baby clouded leopards! Baby lions! Kitten!
Hockey fics. No surprise there. 🙂
Dead in LA (LA Paranormal 1 & 2) by Lou Harper. ebook. arc. Solid m/m paranormal romantic suspense about a prickly former construction worker who’s going back to school and advertises for a roommate. He really doesn’t expect to end up with an actually psychic roommate… or one he finds attractive. Looking forward to more in this series!
Inseparable by Chris Scully. ebook. Sweet holiday m/m romance about a guy who’s been hit by a car and wakes up in the hospital with amnesia and a guy who says they’re just friends, even though that doesn’t feel right.
Soups and Diners by Alex Whitehall. ebook short. arc. Good short m/m holiday romance about two refugees from a wedding reception who run into each other in a late night diner.
“Wait, wha….? Why were you taking my picture while I was asleep, Mom?!” -Chaos