Linkity’s going to be briefish today, as I had a holiday party for work yesterday evening, which cut into my linkity post creation time.
- Tracy’s giving away some historical romances in print. Closes 7 pm PST, December 15.
- Devon Rhodes is giving away 12 gifts (books, gift certificates, swag). Closes midnight PST, December 24.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (romances)
- When was the last time you had a book hangover?
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- Gluten-free black bean brownies. (Actual measurements are in the comments, so scroll down.)
- If you’re looking for some different holiday music, check out the Fuel/Friends 2012 Holiday Mix.
Cool or Wha…?
- Baby otters! Baby panda! Baby blue duiker! Baby tayras! Cat! Kitten! Baby penguins! Baby foxes! Baby cheetahs! Baby clouded leopards! Baby lions! Kitten!
Hockey fics. No surprise there.
Dead in LA (LA Paranormal 1 & 2) by Lou Harper. ebook. arc. Solid m/m paranormal romantic suspense about a prickly former construction worker who’s going back to school and advertises for a roommate. He really doesn’t expect to end up with an actually psychic roommate… or one he finds attractive. Looking forward to more in this series!
Inseparable by Chris Scully. ebook. Sweet holiday m/m romance about a guy who’s been hit by a car and wakes up in the hospital with amnesia and a guy who says they’re just friends, even though that doesn’t feel right.
Soups and Diners by Alex Whitehall. ebook short. arc. Good short m/m holiday romance about two refugees from a wedding reception who run into each other in a late night diner.
“Wait, wha….? Why were you taking my picture while I was asleep, Mom?!” -Chaos