Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Forever Promised (Promises #4), for a lucky commenter to win! Forever Promised will be released by Dreamspinner Press on June 28.
Crick has been home from Iraq for five years, Jeff and Collin are finally married, and Shane and Mikhail are quietly making lives better for the dispossessed teenagers who come their way. Everything is right in Deacon’s world, but nothing ever stays the same.
When Deacon’s best friends, Jon and Amy, answer the call of an opportunity in Washington, DC, Deacon figures that’s life. You love people, and they leave you, and you survive. Even Benny, Crick’s little sister, is close to grown and ready to start her own future. But Benny loves Deacon, and she owes him – she may move beyond The Pulpit and Levee Oaks one day, but not without leaving something of herself behind. And so she offers Deacon and Crick an amazing gift… and a terrifying decision.
Benny’s offer forces Deacon and Crick to dredge up every past mistake and offer of redemption. And not just the two of them – everybody is forced to examine the chances they’ve been given and the promises they’ve made. In a real family, a child is a promise, and to the men and women of Promise Rock, keeping that promise will change their lives forever.
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like she’s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, June 27.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You’re just jealous because you don’t have a cool place to hang out like I do.” -Mayhem
Don’t forget to enter the contest for Reach for the Moon (Alejo & Bobby) by Val Kovalin! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 21.
Stop by and enter the contest for The Match Before Christmas (2nd Ed) by Eden Winters! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 21.
Then enter the contest for Damned if You Do: The Complete Collection by JL Merrow! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 21.
Make sure you enter the contest for Locking Horns (The Greenwood) by Kay Berrisford! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, June 24.
Go enter the contest for Dead Man and the Restless Spirits by Lou Harper! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, June 24.
Definitely enter the contest for Whipped Cream by Andrew Grey! Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, June 25.