Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her recently released kinky m/m romance, Worth a Shot (FIT Guys #2), for a lucky commenter to win!
Everyone knows that Tony Landon’s dated dozens of different men and women since he joined the athletics department at the Falconer Institute of Training. Everyone who’s ever gossiped with one of his exes knows that he’s kinky, too.
Donovan’s reputation at the institute is different. The only reason people are pretty sure he’s gay is because he drinks at the same pub as most of the gay and bi Falconer guys, and he’s never actually said he’s straight when he’s brushed them all off.
Tony’s been flirting with Donovan ever since Donovan joined the institute’s archery programme. Even though a whole year has passed and Donovan’s never given him the slightest encouragement, Tony can’t quite convince himself to give up hope.
Donovan has his reasons for not flirting back whenever Tony hits on him – right up until a snippet of overheard gossip lets him in on an interesting fact that just might change everything.
The odds are stacked against two very different men ever finding happiness together, but as far as Tony and Donovan are concerned, it’s still worth a shot.
Author note: While this story can be read as a standalone title, some elements might make more sense if you’ve already read Worth Waiting For (FIT Guys #1).
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released more than 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time – and that’s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. It’s no wonder she loses track of what’s happening in the “real” world at times…
While Kim’s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
You can visit Kim at her website and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, March 10.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Did you hear that, big kitty?!” -Mayhem
“Is that a dust bunny or prey under the table? Hmm…” -Chaos