Harry and Mayhem sleeping on my lap.
Polly creepily sleeping with her eyes open.
Harry talking to me.
Yet another shot of Mayhem looking every bit the Panther Princess.
Polly on my lap, Harry (suspiciously) next to my legs.
Polly side eye.
It has been ridiculously snowy here in Minneapolis this week. I took the picture below on the morning of January 4th and it kept on snowing all day, into Thursday morning. We got around 15 inches/38 cm. UGH.
I knitted two pairs of socks for Xmas gifts and they were well received.
These were knitted from Meilenweit.
These were knitted from some ancient Regia.
Mayhem is still a lovely panther princess at 16.5 years old!
Harry keeping warm and cozy.
My wish for all of you at the end of the year. Skipping linkity next week, so I’ll see you all in 2023!
Harry pestering Mayhem, to her great annoyance.
Polly and Harry on my lap.
What the heck, Polly?! Are you ok?! (She seems fine after her apparent existential crisis.)
Harry scent-marking the window frame.
Polly is so chatty and excited!
Harry napping on the cat tree.
Harry and Mayhem on my lap. Harry desperately wants Mayhem to lick his head.
- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance), AAR (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And more!
- If you’d like to get a daily dose of The Christmas Carol in December…
- A ficlet about a stone that “corrupts all who wield it”.
- Another twist on the “humans are aliens” thing.
- Archive.org has lots of sci fi, horror, and adventure pulps available.
- The Eiffel Tower is the tallest LEGO set ever.
- On how great Bandcamp is.
- Liveblog of watching Good Night, Oppy.
- Some tidbits about gharials.
- Green bean casserole sparkling water?!
- Puking cat gravy boat.
- “Fiberglass Animal Shapes and Trademarks” graveyard.
- VERY memorable weather report.
- Brown butter cinnamon bun sandwich cookies.
- From Minnesota: Nice Craftsman, Very Large Tudor, stone mansion, “modern rustic treehouse feel”.
- Very elegant.
- Hmm, stairs or slide, stairs or slide…
- So many details!
- Mushroom house.
- Desert dome home.
- Converted bottling company.
- This one looks like it’ll be a climate change victim in the not-too-distant future.
- If you’re tired of grey/beige homes…
- Another, but the inside doesn’t live up to the outside.
- The basement, wtf.
- Another mysterious basement.
- Offices for everyone!
- But what about the drop from that door?!
- Two sets of dubious stairs in one location.
- Were these installed upside down?
- No railing and not enough space to open the door.
- Maybe don’t go with the lowest bidder for stairs.
Everyone looks THRILLED, don’t they?!
Polly looking down at Harry.
Polly LEAPING over Harry as he stares out the window.
Since linkity-making time happens to be on my birthday, this will be brief. And next week, linkity-making time is on American Thanksgiving, so no linkity at all then. Take care and see you in a few weeks!
Looks like Harry’s waiting for the remote and a beer…
Polly and her very soft tummy.
Sleeping Mayhem curl.