Ebook giveaway: Kim Dare’s Resplendence Publishing Gems short stories (8-11 stories, depending) [CONTEST CLOSED]
Hard at Work (freshly released!)
Not One Word
On This Day…
Home Sweet Home
In the Blink of an Eye
Melting Mr Mowburrey
Admiring Anna (f/f, optional)
Obeying Olivia (m/f, optional)
Warning Wendy (m/f, optional)
Kim’s Other Books
- Resplendence Publishing
- All Romance Ebooks
- Amber Allure
- Riptide Publishing
Kim is a thirty year old bisexual submissive from Wales (UK). First published in 2008, she has since released almost 100 BDSM erotic romance titles ranging from short stories to full length novels. Having worked with a host of fantastic e-publishers, she has just moved into self publishing.
While she has occasionally ventured towards other pairings, Kim’s first love is still, and probably always will be, Male/Male stories. But, no matter what the pairing, from paranormal to contemporary, and from the sweet to the intense, everything she writes will always feature three things – Kink, Love and a Happy Ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 22.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’m the Cheshire Cat!” -Mayhem