Many thanks to Kaje Harper for donating
an ebook copy two ebook copies of her forthcoming m/m romance, Home Work (Life Lessons #3), for lucky commenters to win! Home Work will be released October 5 by MLR Press. (Edited: Kaje donated a second copy when the contest hit 100 comments. Thanks, Kaje!)
Mac and Tony thought the hard part was over. They’re together openly as a couple, sharing a home and building a life with their two children. It’s what they dreamed of. But daughter Anna struggles with the changes, Ben is haunted by old secrets, Mac’s job in Homicide still demands too much of his time, and Tony is caught in the middle. It’s going to take everything these men can give to create a viable balance between home and work. Especially when the outside world seems determined to throw obstacles in their way.
Excerpt (scroll down)
- Life Lessons: Life Lessons, And To All a Good Night (free), Getting It Right (free), and Breaking Cover
- Hidden Wolves: Unacceptable Risk and Unexpected Demands
- The Rebuilding Year
- Lies and Consequences (free)
- Complete list
I live in Minnesota (where the two seasons are snow removal and road-repair, and the mosquito is the state bird, and where sometimes in winter it is so beautiful you can’t breathe for gazing at it). I have been writing for longer than I care to admit, and currently am focused on writing m/m romance. I have an interview on the BookWenches site that is more biographical, for those who are interested.
My first professionally published book, Life Lessons, came out from MLR Press in May 2011. This was the first thing I had submitted anywhere and I was thrilled when it was accepted. And now I have other work in print, both free and professionally published. This writing thing is addictive. So read, comment, tell me what you like and what you don’t, and help me make the upcoming books even better.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, October 4.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I’ll just sprawl here until you throw that mouse for me, Mom…” -Mayhem