Ethan Roberts is a TA and the resident gay Don Juan of St. Phillips University. Getting tired of one-night stands, he decides to pursue a serious relationship. However, the only guy he really wants is Aaron Marcus, a shy and nerdy Sociology TA.
His upbringing and his past relationship have made Aaron Marcus insecure and paranoid. He thinks Ethan is just another guy who wants to make fun of him with his over-the-top courtship. However, his perception of Ethan changes when Ethan takes him home and takes care of him after Aaron gets drunk in a bar.
It is up to Ethan to reassure Aaron that despite Ethan’s inexperience in relationships and Aaron’s neuroses, they can make their relationship work.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Also by Cleon
- Beneath Your Wings (free)
Although a cynic at heart, Cleon Lee is passionate that the stories she reads and writes have happy endings because she believes the world needs more optimism.
Her physical self is located in a country in South East Asia, but her family and friends think she lives in a castle in the sky. You can find out more about Cleon and her books on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and her website and blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, October 8.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Ready to fire in three… two… one…” -Chaos