Congrats to Maya, who won Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne & Marie Sexton! Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea was released yesterday by Total-E-Bound.
Congrats to Cornelia, who won The Bacchi by Belinda McBride! The Bacchi is being released today by Loose Id.
Many thanks to Kate McMurray for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance,Â Four Corners, for a lucky commenter to win! Four Corners will be released on August 8 by Dreamspinner Press.
Since childhood, Jake, Adam, Kyle, and Brendan have been teammates, best friends, brothers. Then one day, when they were twenty-five, Adam disappeared without a word, devastating his friends – none more so than Jake, who had secretly loved Adam since they were teenagers.
Now, five years later, Adam is back, and he has his mind set on Jake. But those years of anger, hurt, and confusion are a lot to overcome, and Jake doesn’t find it easy to forgive. He isn’t sure theyâ€™ll ever fit together the way they did. Jake, Kyle, and Brendan have moved on with their lives, but Adam’s high-profile career keeps him in the closet – the same place he’s been for years. Still, his apologies seem sincere, and the attraction is still there. Jake desperately wants to give him a chance. But first he has to find out why Adam left and if he’s really back for good.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kate McMurray is a nonfiction editor by day. Among other things, Kate is crafty (mostly knitting and sewing, but she also wields power tools), she plays the violin, she has an English degree, and she is maybe a little obsessed with baseball. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. You can find out more about Kate at her website, on Facebook, and on Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, August 7.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
89 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Four Corners by Kate McMurray [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in, too.
I want in, please 🙂
Count me in, too!
I am entering the contest
Mysterious. 😮 I’m in! Thanks. 🙂
Count me in please.
Count me in this one please.
Me too. Please!!!
A recent post from Melanie Marshall..Review of The Trust by Shira Anthony and Venona Keyes
Count me in too please.
Definitely count me in!
Love the looks of this book. Please count me in as well 🙂
The excerpt was sad and really touching. Please count me in!
A recent post from Seanna Lea..Leftie, day 5
Aww cute sleepy kitty.
A recent post from mrspao..Wordless Wednesday: A bit of a mystery
I am entering the contest. Those authors ROCK!
Please add me 😉
I am entering this contest.
Cute pic! I’m in…
Please include me as well, I really like Kate’s books. thanks
Count me in, thanks Chris.
I loved Blind Items so I’m excited to read Four Corners. Count me in!
I’ve really been enjoying Kate’s books so I’m not going to pass up the opportunity for a free copy of her latest.
Please Count Me In
Count me in please. Thanks.
Loved her last book, so please add my name. Thank you!
Please enter me into the contest.
Add me to this one please.
Please count me in!
Please enter me in the contest.
Oooh – this sounds great! Please put my hat in the ring 🙂
Count me in, please!! 🙂
Count me in. 🙂
Count me in too!
Please count me in.
Not sure how I almost missed this….please count me in!
Please count me in here as well, thanks Chris 🙂
Count me in too, please!
Please count me in
Please count me in. Thanks
Sports (on any level) + Gay = … uhm. Well, look at the equation. I do believe that speaks for itself +D
Count me in for this please! Thank you 🙂
Comments are closed.