Many thanks to Amber Kell for donating ebook copies of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Saving Valor (Fanged Love #1), and her forthcoming kinky scifi m/m romance, Chalice (Planetary Submissives #1), for two lucky commenters to choose from! (Two winners will be selected, and each winner will be able to choose one of the two ebooks.)
While at a kennel purchasing guard dogs, Valor discovers a shifter who pleads for release. Intrigued, the master vampire pays to free the werehound, unaware his moment of compassion will change his life.
Caden’s goal is to get as far away from the area as possible. His brother’s pack beat him and left him for dead, and he needs to put distance between them before Jameson realizes he’s still alive and comes after him again. Little does he realize the vampire who freed him has other intentions.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
In order to stop his magic from eating him alive, Chalice seeks out a man strong enough to dominate and control him.
Chalice might be a prince on his planet but his submissive tendencies prevent him from dealing with the incredible energy coursing through his body. Magic users need a second to balance them out, but there has never been a case where the one with the power didn’t hold the dominant position. Chalice’s ability as a rare four elemental magic wielder already marks him as different, though. And with the king in denial of his son’s needs, he has no choice but to look off-planet to find a powerful partner.
He runs into a diplomat on a mission who leads Chalice to agree to be the pet of an emperor – one whose reputation for tossing aside subs is only balanced out by the fact that Chalice thinks he’s the sexiest creature he’s ever seen. Chalice takes the plunge, hoping the biggest gamble of his life won’t prove to be his biggest mistake.
Amber is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, two cats and one extremely stupid dog. You can find out more about Amber and her books at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, January 20.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!