Rachel Haimowitz is an M/M erotic romance author and a freelance writer and editor. She’s also a sadist with a pesky conscience, shamelessly silly, and quite proudly pervish. Fortunately, all those things make writing a lot more fun for her…if not so much for her characters.
When she’s not writing about hot guys getting it on (or just plain getting it; her characters rarely escape a story unscathed), she loves to read, hike, camp, sing, perform in community theater, and glue captions to cats. She also has a particular fondness for her very needy dog, her even needier cat, and shouting at kids to get off her lawn.
Performing before a crowd of thousands? No problem. Baring his heart before a crowd of one? Better tie him down first.
Broadway darling Nicky Avery is a shooting star by night, but by day he bounces from one heartless one-night stand to the next. A quick flogging, a rough lay, a new whip – hand to manipulate – yet still he yearns for something he cannot even name.
He finds his first true hint of satisfaction in Devon Turner, a self-possessed film star and expert Dom. Devon knows what he wants the moment he sees it, and what he wants is Nicky Avery. Nicky’s never learned to trust and has a nasty habit of topping from the bottom, but he learns fast that in the bedroom, Devon wonâ€™t tolerate his actorâ€™s masks.
Nicky’s a broken boy, but Devon knows exactly how to put his new sub back together. With patience, care, and all the punishments his little pain slut can handle, Devon breaks Nicky down one scene at a time, revealing a mind that yearns to trust and a heart that hungers for the ecstasy of true submission at last.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Broadway darling Nicky Avery gives commanding performances on stage, but when he comes home at night, it’s Devon Turner who commands him. Devon – that’s “Sir” to Nicky, of course – owns Nicky heart and soul, and neither of them could possibly be happier with that.
This collection of vignettes explores the gifts of submission and domination – Nicky and Devon’s ultimate expression of love and trust. The ten short stories range from sweet and sensual to hot and hardcore, from crossdressing to knife play, and so much more.
Dom or sub, curious beginner or 24/7 lifestyler, the stories in Sublime will tease and tantalize, arouse and thrill. And don’t mind Devon and Nicky…they like to be watched anyway.
Stories include “All-Nighter,” “Down in the Woodshop,” “Stainless Steel,” “Pretty,” “Milk Run,” “Too Much,” “A Hairy Situation,” “Wrapped Up,” “One for the Road,” and “Pony Up.” This second edition is a revised re-release of the same title first published in 2010.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
- To enter for your chance to win a bag of Riptide Publishing swag, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Monday, November 7.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is US only, due to shipping costs. Sorry.
“Even though I wasn’t there yesterday, I’m disappointed in you, Mom.” -Mayhem