Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Night Terrors (Night Wardens #1), for a lucky commenter to win! Night Terrors will be released by eXtasy Books on October 31.
Since the beginning of time, an elite group of human warriors called Wardens protected mankind from all supernatural threats. Born into this destiny, a Warden’s duties passed from father to son… until the supernaturals made peace and the Wardens were no longer needed. Since then, knowledge of their existence has faded into myth and legend.
Recently, the peace has been broken as civil wars and infighting fragment the supernatural species and the Wardens are needed again. One Warden, Rev, could not be more unprepared for what lies ahead. In an instant, he goes from college student to literally fighting for his life as he’s forced to enter a dark world he wanted no part of. To make matters worse, his stubborn, by-the-book mentor Jess has little patience for a Warden who’s inexperienced and bumbling at best.
Just as Rev thinks things couldn’t be worse, he realizes he’s falling for his hard-ass mentor. Will Jess return the feelings? Or will Rev be dealing with a broken heart while trying to save the world?
Also by Stephani
- Archangel Series
- Drone Vampire Chronicles
- Lost Shifter Series
- The Blue Line Hockey Series
- EMS Heat Series
- Friends-to-Lovers Series
- Amber Allure books
- Total-E-Bound books
- Other books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, October 31.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I can be cute, too, dammit. See?!” -Chaos