Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Snapshots & Bylines (Friends to Lovers #1), for a lucky commenter to win! Snapshots & Bylines will be released by eXtasy Books on April 15.
Best friends in high school, Marc and Sammy each harbored a secret attraction for the other, but neither dared act on their feelings for fear of ruining their friendship. Finally one night during the summer after their senior year, they gave in to their desires and had a passionate encounter. Well…as passionate as possible when one of them had a dog bite, the other an allergic reaction to strawberries, and both had a bad case of poison ivy. But just as they get together, Marc and Sammy were torn apart when life and family obligations interfered.
It’s been ten years and Sammy never got over losing Marc. Even though he has a successful career as a social worker at the local GLBT youth center, Sammy has always felt as if a piece of himself is missing. Then one day Marc shows up at the center, wanting to film a documentary. Sammy is shocked and hurt that Marc stayed away so long only to turn up when he needs something.
What Sammy doesn’t know is Marc had a good reason for staying away. One that could not only destroy their lives, but the love they once had for each other and any chance of a future together.
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, April 14.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“My scratcher! Mine! MINE!” -Chaos