Congrats to Thao, who won The Servant by Mary Calmes, and congrats to Laura R, who won Talkerâ€™s Redemption by Amy Lane! Both Talkerâ€™s Redemption and The Servant will be released by Dreamspinner Press today.
Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, High Flow (EMS Heat, Book 7), for a lucky commenter to win! High Flow will be released by eXtasy Books on February 1, 2011.
When Forrest learns that he’s being transferred to Pontiac, the young paramedic is excited. Not only did he grow up in the Michigan city, but the move will put him closer to his ailing father. Then the night before he leaves Flint, he’s viciously attacked in a bar parking lot and nearly dies. After he heals and moves to Pontiac, he vows to put the horrible experience behind him and never speak of it to anyone. He soon finds out that he can’t forget that night of terror or the anger that still lingers inside him.
Patrick is new to Pontiac as well. A physician who just moved into the state, he soon finds himself intrigued by the attractive, yet brooding paramedic. As he tries to get closer to Forrest, he is dismayed and annoyed when the paramedic brushes off his advances. But Patrick has never been one to give up on something he wants and he’s never wanted anything more than to finally have Forrest all to himself.
Forrest wants badly to be able to return Patrick’s affection; however, the attack has left him vulnerable and unable to stand being touched. Will Patrick be able to heal Forrest, or will they both be doomed to be alone?
Stephaniâ€™s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
You can visit Stephani at her blog or her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, January 31.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
71 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: High Flow (EMS Heat) by Stephani Hecht [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me.
Oh, I wonder if they’d let me do some mouth to mouth on their relationship, surely they’d appreciate my help!! I’ll bring my own First Aid Kit too!!!LOL
Me too please!
I spent a month in Flint once– count me in.
May – is that position even comfortable?
A recent post from orannia..The Reflex
I’m looking forward to this release. Please count me in for this one too. 🙂
A recent post from Janna ErotRomReader..Psstt Its my Birthday
count me in
love this series
Please put my name in the hat 😉
Add me please! I’m only read one in this series so far, but I loved it and have the rest on my wish list.
This sounds good, count me in please
Another one for the contest here!
Sign me up please!
Love this series.
Please count me in.
P.S. Mayhem looks way too comfy. I would so be petting that tummy if Mayhem was mine.
A new EMS Heat book. Yum 🙂
Please count me in.
I LOVE all the books in this series! I have them all so far! Wonderful reading!
Please count me in
Please count me in.
Please count me in!
Um, how did I miss this one?? *scratches head* Maybe I’m just not seeing my name, lol, so if I already posted, so sorry!! 😀
A recent post from Devon Rhodes..Gay Day Once Agay-n
count me in please :-|D
Comments are closed.