Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Talker’s Redemption (Talker, Book 2), for a lucky commenter to win! Talker’s Redemption will be released by Dreamspinner Press on January 19.
Tate Walker’s past is too painful to just disappear, even if his dream boy, Brian Cooper, is there to hold his hand. Brian does his best, but Talker – always good at avoiding his own pain – is having a hard time facing the truth about what happened when he trusted the wrong man at the wrong time.
When that truth resurfaces and lands Brian in the hospital, Talker is forced to make a choice. He can either confront every demon in his fragile, bleeding heart, or he can let Brian take the heat for him, just like he has from the beginning. But even Talker knows you don’t leave your dream boy alone and undefended when he just saved your life, and he’ll have to find the strength to take care of Brian when Brian needs him the most.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Complete list
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) – Review
- Making Promises (m/m romance) – Review
- Bewitched by Bella’s Brother (m/m romance) – Review
- Talker (m/m romance) – Review
- Guarding the Vampire’s Ghost (m/m fantasy romance) – Review
- Hammer & Air (m/m fairy tale) – Review
Amy Lane works an EDJ, mothers four children, and writes the occasional book. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, January 18.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Clean paw, clean paw, I’m going to have a clean, clean paw!” -Chaos