Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m fairy tale, Hammer & Air, for a lucky commenter to win! Hammer & Air will be released by Dreamspinner Press on November 17. Also, Amy was interviewed at Wave’s place today, so go check that out!
There will always be a Hammer and an Air…
Graeme and Eirn have no words for what they are to each other. Children, clinging together in a crowded orphanage; friends, battling back to back in a school yard; and bedmates, finally bridging the gap between sleeping next to a body and allowing it to touch you in the night – all of these roles are summed up by just their names: Hammer and Air.
The innocent exploration of their newest roles is brutally marred when a violent, ill-tempered master threatens Eirn, and Eirn’s “Hammer” kills the man in a fair fight. The two run off into the wide world with only each other for safety. It’s difficult to forge a good life with only a blacksmith’s hammer and a printer’s cleverness, but together, Hammer and Eirn will learn to negotiate the dangers of magic and motion, of sex, obsession, and tenderness, and of the word that can make sense of it all – one word they must earn for themselves.
Excerpt (scroll down and click Expand)
- Complete list
- Truth in the Dark (m/m fairy tale) – Review
- Making Promises (m/m romance) – Review
- Bewitched by Bella’s Brother (m/m romance) – Review
- Talker (m/m romance) – Review
- Guarding the Vampire’s Ghost (m/m fantasy romance)
Amy Lane works an EDJ, mothers four children, and writes the occasional book. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, November 16.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You are not allowed to leave again, Mom.” -Chaos