Today is a two-post day! Stop by to find out more about my vacation and wade through my reading list (yes, and see another cute picture of Mayhem)!
Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, A Tempting Distraction (The Lost Shifters, Book 7), for a lucky commenter to win! A Tempting Distraction will be released by eXtasy Books on November 15.
Hawk shifter Garrett has never been one to deny himself what he wants. So when he sees the newest addition to the feline coalition, a cute tiger shifter named Owen, Garrett doesn’t hesitate to make sure they end up in bed. Garrett only plans on keeping the encounter a one-time experience though. Commitments aren’t something he does and just because Owen is hot, great in the sack and charming isn’t going to change things. Despite his resolve, however, Garrett finds that one taste of Owen is not enough, which just confuses the hell out of Garrett since they couldn’t be more different. Where Garrett is all business and serious, Owen is a hacker who dyes his hair in wild colors and dresses like a punk. Most importantly, Garrett is a Hawk and Owen a Tiger and the two rarely mate.
Just reunited with his coalition, Owen has never known any kind of loving relationship. Raised by a cruel foster father, the only thing Owen ever learned was how to be a thief and a hacker. So when he finds himself thrust into the coalition and stuck with an overprotective older brother, Owen can’t help but feel lost. The only bright spot in his life is Garrett. While Owen realizes that Garrett plans on keeping their encounter a one-time event, a part of him hopes that the Hawk will eventually want more.
Then Owen makes a stupid mistake that puts not only himself, but the rest of the coalition in danger. As Garrett realizes that he may lose Owen, he knows that nothing will stop him from saving the Tiger, even if he has to sacrifice himself in order to do so.
Stephaniâ€™s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When sheâ€™s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, sheâ€™s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, November 15.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“If I stay in your suitcase, you can’t leave again.” -Mayhem