Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky holiday m/m romance, Mistletoe and Submission, for a lucky commenter to win! Mistletoe and Submission will be released by Total-E-Bound on December 6.
“Stand under the mistletoe until midnight, naked, bound and blindfolded. Submit to any dominant who wants a piece of you.”
At the junior doms regular poker night, anything can, and frequently does, happen. Add in crackers that contain dares instead of jokes and two menâ€™s lives might never be the same again.
When Carl applied to join the best leather club in the city, he had no doubt about his preference for dominance. It was only when he set eyes on Sloan that he began to wonder if submission might be far more fun than he originally thought.
With no time for club politics and little interest in rising through the ranks, ever since experienced dom Sloan moved to the city and joined the club, heâ€™s been quite content to bide his time among the junior dominants and keep a brotherly eye on a young man who is obviously out of his depth amongst his more sadistic contemporaries.
One man has to do the dare. The only question now, is which man will it be, and are either of the friends ready for the way their relationship might change after a night of Mistletoe and Submission?
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, December 3.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Legs? What are you nattering on about now, Mom?” -Chaos