Congrats to Lucia, who won A Tempting Distraction (The Lost Shifters, Book 7) by Stephani Hecht! A Tempting Distraction is now available from eXtasy Books.
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Handcuffs & Trouble (Rawlings Men, Book 4), for a lucky commenter to win! Handcuffs & Trouble will be released by Resplendence Publishing on November 24 17.
As the newest constable in the station, Trent Rawlings isnâ€™t entirely surprised to find himself being hazed by the other cops. Determined not to make any more of a fool of himself than is absolutely necessary, heâ€™s merely biding his time and going through the motions until he gets to the punch line. It has to be a hazing. If itâ€™s not, heâ€™s in real trouble.
Kieran Osmond doesnâ€™t know what the hell the little fool thinks heâ€™s doing, stumbling into the middle of an undercover operation. All Kieran knows is that he has to rescue the younger man before he gets them both killed. Luckily for them both, Trent seems to be good at obeying orders and following a more dominant manâ€™s lead. He may even be too good at it for Kieranâ€™s peace of mind.
Maybe Trent isnâ€™t the only man whoâ€™s in trouble.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, November 23.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!