This is going to be one of those mess of not really sorted linkities because it’s been a little crazy around here this week…
- I finished NaNoWriMo 2018 on Sunday! No, I haven’t started on revisions yet…
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Seanan McGuire on everything she learned writing fanfic.
- Back alley bookend dioramas.
- On German compound words.
- There’s a typo demon…
- “Can we talk about Filch and his art credentials?“
- The Bundt cake pan was developed in the Twin Cities.
- That’s a mighty big Greater Prairie Chicken.
- On reading the comments.
- Some words of wisdom.
- “Today years old“.
- On the current status of romaine lettuce.
- “First They Came” updated for today.
- “Post-truth is pre-fascism“.
- “But cities that are magical and sentient tho“.
- Wise words.
- Utah gothic.
- Every road in Minnesota.
- An interesting Star Wars headcanon.
- Rather disturbing bowling alley, this.
- Chocolate-covered gummi bears?!
- “What if humans flirted like animals?“
Hawkeye 1: My Life As A Weapon by Matt Fraction. Reread.
Hawkeye 2: Little Hits by Matt Fraction. It’s really hard to be Clint Barton.
Hawkeye 3: LA Woman by Matt Fraction. Not a fan of Kate Bishop, but in the interest of reading the entire story arc…
Hawkeye 4: Rio Bravo by Matt Fraction. Is the narrative kind of incoherent or is it me? Hmm.
*smoldering sleepily* -Mayhem