Many thanks to K. Z. Snow for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Electric Melty Tingles, for a lucky commenter to win! Electric Melty Tingles will be released on September 28 by Loose Id as part of their National Coming Out Day series of book releases.
It’s August of 1970, and the friends of 21-year-old Oliver Duncan are having a blast at his bachelor party. Except Ned Surwicki. He isn’t an Ivy Leaguer. He doesn’t appreciate female strippers. And although he’s been Oliver’s best friend since they were 14, Ned isn’t much inclined to celebrate his pal’s impending marriage.
Ned is gay, something he’s known since he kissed a boy and got the melty tingles. Ned is also in love with the groom-to-be. Ned is miserable.
On the night before his wedding, Oliver realizes that he’s miserable, too. Of course Ned comes to his rescue.
Thus begins a romance that spans forty years, requires one coming-out after another, and survives a broken engagement, a menage with War and Pees, world travel, an ill-advised marriage, scores of fuck buddies, a father who thinks his son is destined to be a clone of Liberace, parents who reject their son, and, worst of all, the failure of two misguided men to pursue their fondest dream.
The most important coming-out for Ned and Oliver is summed up in a declaration they spend too many years trying futilely to forget: “I love you. That’s never going to change.”
M/M Romances Also Available
- Obsessed – Changeling Press
- Bastards and Pretty Boys, InDescent, and To Be Where You Are – Liquid Silver Books
- The Utopia-X series – Loose Id
- Jude in Chains and The Prayer Waltz – Dreamspinner Press
- Mobry’s Dick – LooseId
- Fugly – Liquid Silver Books
About K. Z.
K. Z. Snow has published close to thirty shorts, novellas, and novels in a variety of genres and with a variety of publishers, including Ellora’s Cave, Cerridwen Press, Loose Id, Liquid Silver Books, Dreamspinner Press, Changeling Press, Samhain Publishing (under a different name), and Double Dragon Publishing. At the urging of two headstrong characters, she began writing m/m romance about three years ago and fell in love with it. Her work has since been exclusively in that genre.
K. Z. lives with her boyfriend of nine years in rural Wisconsin, where she still loves all creatures great and small… except wood ticks, mosquitoes, and chicken-killing raccoons.
You can visit KZ at her blog, where you’ll find more information about all of her books, including her m/f and menage titles.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, September 27.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Don’t try this at home, kitties! This is an advanced cleaning technique!” -Mayhem