Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming short m/m romance, Gay Man Seeks Same (G-A-Y, Book 8 ), for a lucky reader to win! This book will be released by Total-E-Bound on June 7.
Can a man who wants nothing more than to be part of a boring old married couple really find happiness with a man whose relationships have only ever lasted until he zips up his fly?
Craig knows what he’s looking for in a lover. He wants someone just like him – a nice guy he can build a nice, simple, uneventful life with. He’s hoping that’s just the sort of man who will answer his internet ad.
Donovan’s nothing like Craig. He’s all about leather, fast cars and relationships that last hours rather than years. They may work at neighbouring desks, and Craig may have a crush on his colleague, but that doesn’t mean he should forget about the kind of man he’s sure will make him happy in the long run.
The only trouble with internet ads is you never know who will answer them…
Reader Advisory: The stories in this collection are linked solely by theme. Each story can be read on its own and the stories can be read in any order.
26 years old, from Wales, UK, Kim writes about kink, love and happy endings. If a story doesn’t have those three things, it’s not going to be written – at least not by this writer!
Apart from that, Kim likes to write a little bit of everything. So far that list includes Male/Male, Male/Female, a few different varies of menage, shifters, vampires, fairytales, time-travel and ghosts. It’s anyone’s guess what will come next…
A firm believer that there is no “One True Way” for people to kink, Kim likes to let the characters in each book pick their own ways to dominate and submit to each other. As long as they stay safe, sane and consensual, Kim’s happy to let them live their lifestyle 24/7, or just open the toy box on weekends – whatever’s right for them.
Published since 2008, Kim also writes BDSM erotic romances for Total-e-bound.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. CLOSED. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, June 7.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Haha, big kitty! You are lying down there on the floor, but I am standing up here on top of Mom! I rule!” -Mayhem