- New releases: Smart Bitches (romance), Book Riot (books out this week, nonfiction)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Toni Morrison is going to be on a stamp.
- Book vending machines used to be a thing.
- Comic based on Escher.
- Mongooses have horizontal pupils.
- Koi pond coffee tables.
- Sheep cafe.
- Portable microwave – that would be my kind of camping!
- I really don’t think it should be called a salad if it includes French fries.
- Very unusual Frank Lloyd Wright house.
- Just nice.
- Octagonal house.
- Earth ship house.
- Castle hybrid.
- Too many chandeliers.
- This one has a home theater with a balcony.
- Hmm. Maybe to make sure you get splinters?
- Stairs should not be built with shelf brackets.
- Whatever the reason for it, it looks silly.
Harry is very serious. And annoyed about having his photo taken.
Polly checks out a charging cable.
Polly gnawing on the split loom tubing protecting the charging cable…
3 thoughts on “Another dreary day in linkity land”
Scritches to the kitties! Mayhem is definitely still a cutie.
I’m a bit curious about the sheep cafe, but I think I’ll stick with my hope to eventually get to a cat cafe instead.
I’m also curious about the book vending machines, but I think I’ll stick with bookstores. Still, a book for sixpence… 😉
Those koi pond tables are amazing!
A battery-powered portable microwave actually sounds like a pretty good idea. There are definitely times that would have come in handy!
That octagonal house is neat, but I still don’t understand why someone would build one. That is way too many chandeliers… I don’t get that, either. I do like that castle hybrid in Portland, though.
A recent post from Nicole..FO Friday: Emergent Properties (Candy Cane) Socks
Those koi tables would be great for the house with the water flooring.
Sheep cafe? Uh, no thanks.
I need turrets!!