Mayhem turned sweet 16 on May 27th!
- New releases: Tor.com (horror/genre benders, fantasy, YA SFF, scifi), Smart Bitches (romance, more romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches. And more!
- Linkity from BookWyrm Knits.
- Very cool ficlet.
- Ficlet about a ghost.
- An interesting take on Cinderella.
- Learn about tenrecs.
- I’d never seen a Bulwer’s pheasant before.
- “Gasoline is the new Yankee Candle of possible accidental covid indicators“.
- Rainbow dragon quilt.
- A dragon who hoards mint.
- What if unicorns were the size of cats?
- This refurbished Airstream is quite lovely.
- This one’s only 6 or 7 blocks away from me.
- A couple dedicated to living like it’s the 1930s.
- Why indeed.
- This one has in indoor golf course of sorts.
- Everything looks odd when taken to extremes.
- Salt Lake City condo that comes with everything. D’oh.
- Budget castle in Utah.
- Most castleish house?
- It’s definitely unforgettable, I’ll give it that.
- I love the ones where everything seems to normal and then, in the last few pictures, things get kinda weird.
- Although this one’s just weird from the get-go.
- For when having your horses in the stable is just too far away.
- Treadmill stairs… how do you go down without maiming yourself?!
- Spiral staircase kit. No railing included.
- No railing except at the bottom?
- No railing. Not ever surprised anymore.
- Those look annoying and dangerous.
- Rainbow glasses.
- So you’ll definitely be able to see when the heat takes them out, I guess.
- Where was this idea when we were getting all of those aol cds in the mail?
- “Save gas every mile!“
- Kill weeds with a flamethrower. What could go wrong...
- Kraft macaroni and cheese gummies.
- Cheese-scented nail polish.
- What will be the fate of the Atom Smasher?
- This would be absolutely disgusting if you had cats.
- Build an Iron Throne for your cats out of cardboard.
- I groaned, so you have to suffer through this pun, too.
- Based on that famous photo of Vincent Prices clutching an armload of cats.
- “Destroy false idols“.
Polly has a lot to tell me!
Mayhem looking out the window.
I got a Dyson fan/air purifier recently and the siblings found it puzzling.
You can almost see the question marks floating around Harry’s head!
Art journaling, reading, knitting, and cat parenting. It's a wild life.