- New releases: Tor.com (YA SFF, scifi, fantasy)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Spooky Linkity from Bookwyrm Knits!
- “Rough cowboys herding cats in the prairie”.
- How to roommate… or not.
- A different spin on Beauty and the Beast.
- An opossum costume you can’t unsee.
- One of these things is not like the others!
- BOOM! And BOOM!! Oh SNAP!!!
- Bwa-ha-ha! Another take on that.
- “John Oliver perfectly breaks down all the things  is doing to steal the election.”
- I would wear any and all of these masks.
- Gecko cats?!!
- Baby chincillas!
- 50 cake recipes.
- What I also like about tumblr.
The Unkindest Tide (October Daye #13) by Seanan McGuire. At last we find out what the Luidaeg has been darkly hinting at regarding the Selkies!
Witches of Lychford, The Lost Child of Lychford, A Long Day in Lychford, The Lights Go Out in Lychford (Witches of Lychford 1-4) by Paul Cornell. I was kinda sucked into this series of novellas until the fourth book ended with a cliffhanger. HULKSMASH.
“…zzzzzzzzzzzzzz…” -Mayhem and Chaos
3 thoughts on “Whirlwind linkity of whirlwindiness”
I do love the herding cats one
Heh. Gecko cats. They’re not wrong.
Color kitty photo!
You know. I have had roommates where the jello thing would have been tempting.
Love the alt Beauty & the Beast!
I, too, would wear those masks. Though, very few people would see them since I almost never leave the hosue.
A recent post from Nicole..Friday Reads: A Killing Frost