- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from ReaderWriterVille.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- Lots of books were added to the public domain recently.
- 12 Toni Morrison quotes.
- Some good tips from an editor.
- “Uncanny Magazine doesn’t exist without fan fiction“.
- What to do if an uninvited novelist is hiding in your house.
- The life of bookstore staff.
- “How to read at the expense of virtually everything else“.
- Illuminated capitals from early editions of Good Omens.
Think, Do, Make, Learn
- Heirloom apple reviews from Chuck Wendig.
- “How to eat less plastic“.
- Don’t pick NULL as your vanity plate…
- “How to destroy a metal credit card at home“.
- 60+ recipes for chicken breasts.
- Ranch chicken quinoa salad. (via the Kitchn)
- Zucchini and green pepper relish.
- Excellent mural.
- Yeah, nothing says Upper Midwest like giant fiberglass figures and “some kinda days” (local festivals of some sort).
- A meme I did on tumblr.
- “That one time Patrick Rothfuss, Chuck Tingle, John Scalzi, and Neil Gaiman created The Wise Man’s Butt“.
- Moose be chillin’.
- “To protect the floor“…
- “Australia, do you take constructive criticism on your wildlife?“
- August gothic.
The Nice and Accurate Good Omens TV Companion: Your guide to Armageddon and the series based on the bestselling novel by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman by Matt Whyman. Wonderful resource for fans of the show! (Yes, yes, I read mostly Good Omens fanfic this past week as well…)
*slow squinty kitty love blinks* -Mayhem