Many thanks to Becky Black for donating an ebook copy of her freshly released m/m science fiction romance, Dream for Me, for a lucky commenter to win!
In a society awake for twenty-four hours a day a man who sleeps is a freak. But not to neurobiologist Shay Mistry. Jacob Garcia, the last known sleeper in America, is the test subject whose brain Shay has been dying to get his hands on for years. When they meet, Shay discovers the sleeper’s brain comes accompanied by a gorgeous body and a hostile attitude. As Jacob sleeps night after night in his lab it’s harder and harder for Shay to resist their mutual attraction.
Jacob is tired of being a lab rat, but he’s got his reasons to be in Shay’s lab – one of them heâ€™s not going to tell anyone about – and his plan is to do what he came to do and leave. So falling in love with Shay is like adding a hand grenade to all the other balls he’s juggling. He doesn’t need this added complication, but his desire for Shay is too strong to resist. When Jacob’s secret comes out it triggers a chain of events leaving Shay irrevocably changed and forcing Jacob to choose where his loyalties lie.
A long time science fiction fan, Becky thinks there are few story ideas that canâ€™t be improved by the addition of the words â€œin spaceâ€. If the story also includes two gorgeous men unable to keep their hands off each other then so much the better. Sheâ€™d happily go into space herself, but being English would insist on there being a reliable supply of tea available.
She likes nothing more than trapping her characters in tricky no-win situations and watching them figure a way out. When not chasing her characters up trees and throwing rocks at them Becky can be found working in an office â€“ where sheâ€™s usually thinking about the next rock to throw.
You can find out more about Becky and her books at her blog, Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, August 14.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Don’t you think you’re a little too close, Mom??” -Mayhem
42 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Dream for Me by Becky Black [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in, thanks
This sounds interesting! Count me in, thanks. 🙂
Count me in please. Never too close!!
count me in please
Intriguing. Please count me in. Thanks!
May, aren’t you used to it by now?
Oh, I remember reading about that book on nanowrimo and thinking it sounded interesting. Count me in, please!
Poor Mayhem! You made her all cross-eyed.
Is May doing a fan dance?
This sounds like a good book. Count me in please.
Thank you for this giveaway, please count me in 🙂
Please include me too.
Please count me in! Thanks 🙂
Thanks for the chance to win! Count me in too!
Great premise to a story! Pretty please sign me up for this book!
Count me in please.
Please count me in. Thanks!!!
Please count me in.
I think I need a nap after reading that blurb.
Please count me in. Thanks!
I don’t think so May…
Count me in please! Thanks!
Love Becky Black!
Please count me in!
Please count me in as well. Thanks
Wow – what an extraordinary premise! I’d love to win this book – please count me in 😀
Please count me in.
Count me in please and thank you
Count me in please 🙂
Count me in too please.
Add me to this one please.
PLease count me in 🙂
I’d love to read Dream for Me, please count me in. Thanks.
Count me in please!
I would love to read Dream for me, count me in.
Please, enter me in the giveaway for DREAM FOR ME. Thanks.
m/m plus sci fi = perfect! Please count me in!
Interesting. Ms. Black is a new to me writer. I’d love to get to know her written words. Thanks for the giveaway.
Aww beautiful kitty eyes.
Sounds very interesting. I’d love to read it.
A recent post from Cynthia..Review, Interview, Giveaway: Breakfall by Kate Pavelle
This books sounds awesome! Count me in!
That sounds interesting, please count me in.
Please count me in Chris! I love a bit of sci-fi in my reading 🙂
Comments are closed.