Think, Do, Make, Learn
- John Oliver sent people to the FCC’s website to comment on net neutrality… and crashed the FCC’s website. (via svmadelyn)
- Migraines. (Although the article doesn’t mention the prodromal phase at all, which I would’ve liked to learn more about.)
- Simpsonized NHL logos in three parts. (via Puck Daddy) And then Puck Daddy rated them best and worst.
- LEGO’s going to release three female scientists minifigs and a Mini Cooper (not all together, alas).
- Watch The Red Balloon. (I remember watching it on 16mm film!)
Cool or Wha…?
- “Which ridiculous food day is your birthday?” (via twoearsandaheart) (National Baklava Day, if you’re curious. Make mine gf, please.)
- Kitten! Baby maned wolves! Baby clouded leopards! Kitten! Baby lynx! Baby penguin! Baby snow leopards! Cheetah and babies!
- I’ll give you one guess…
“May’s taking a nap. What do you want?” -Chaos