Congrats to Nicci, who won Forbidden Love (Amor #1) (2nd ed) by Ellis Carrington!
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of A Song at Twlight by Pamela Sherwood. Closes October 13. US & Canada.
- Blodeuedd’s also giving away a copy of Close to the Wind by Zana Bell. Closes October 13.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (romance), AAR (romance), and Tor.com (PNR)
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
- Is the assumption that most readers and writers of m/m are heterosexual females accurate? (via MA Derr’s tumblr)
Do, Think, Make, Learn
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson’s birthday was Saturday – watch a video of him discussing “the most astounding fact”.
- Whew – the US Center for Disease Control was able to call back staff to deal with a multistate salmonella outbreak.
- Pumpkin rolls. (via The Kitchn)
- Goalie backflip! (via Puck Daddy)
Cool or Wha…?
- Weeping Angels t-shirt. (via CRAFT)
- If your GPS had an option for you to follow a group of penguins to your destination, would you use it?
- Meat sculptures. (via The Mary Sue)
- Story of my life. (Will make much more sense to those who use AO3…)
- On the US government shutdown… (Hover your cursor for additional text.)
- Tall infographics. (More hovering!)
Seriously, it feels like it was basking week here, doesn’t it?! 🙂
6 thoughts on “Linkity blinkity blam!”
Bask while the sun shines!
A recent post from margene..Fall With a Chance of Rain
That is just silly…text it’s ready!. Ok, just go and check after a minute
A recent post from blodeuedd..Review: Steampunk! An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories
I caught a fish that was THIS BIG. Really!
A recent post from Cheryl S…Melk
pao is building a replica Enigma machine!
A recent post from mrspao..Friday Feline: Claude
I couldn’t comment over there, but great interview at Eden Winters’ blog 🙂
Oh NdeGrasseT – my nerd crush. But I am not skilled enough a nerd to build an Enigma, much as I would like one. Now knitting TV is more my speed. Super slow…