English teacher Jeremy Decker’s split with his boyfriend has left him with no plans for the summer and credit card debt. One solution is to teach summer history classes. College history major Lucas Van Sloan is brought in to assist Jeremy, thrilled to have a summer job that doesn’t include supervising kids at the hometown swimming pool.
A summer heat wave has Jeremy more snarly than even upbeat Lucas can handle. Lucas drags the teacher back to his place and out of the heat, determined to drag Jeremy into his bed while he’s got him there. However, Jeremy’s ex isn’t quite ready to let go, and a college student may be no competition for a high-powered attorney.
Tamâ€™s Other Books
- The Santa Problem
- Take a Breath (free)
- I Dare You (free), I Dare You…Again (free), and I Dare You Back (free)
- Chia Pet Hell (free)
- Secret Santa Surprise (free)
- Caged (free)
Tam is a single mom, and she and her teenage daughter live in Ontario, Canada. Encouragement from her friends, not to mention the friendly dares, inspired her to start writing m/m romance. When not working her day job, she keeps busy traveling as much as possible with her daughter, reading, writing, and playing around on-line. You can find out more about Tam via Twitter, Goodreads,and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, July 27.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Clean paw, clean paw, I’m going to have a clean clean paw!” -Chaos