Congrats to Cindy, who wonÂ Hard Tail by JL Merrow!Â Hard Tail is being released by Samhain Publishing today.
Many thanks to Amber Kell for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m/m paranormal romance, More Than Pride (Supernatural Mates #6), or her forthcoming m/m/m romance, Switching Payne, for a lucky winner to choose between! Or, if you already own or have preordered these books, you can choose a future release!
Some lions need two mates to soothe the savage beast.
After watching the happiness his fellow pride mates found with their matches, Dillon longs for a mate of his own. Unfortunately the perfect mate doesn’t just fall from the sky…or does he? Trouble gets stirred up when bird and feline breeds mix together. Chester came to the pride house to infiltrate their tight-knit group. Will he endanger his life and that of his family in the name of love? And will Evin be able to leave the owl shifters in his crazy brother’s hands as the owls seek to take over pride territory?
Intrigue, betrayal and hot men finding true love – when lovers cast aside their personal problems, they find they have more than pride to keep them together.
More Than Pride will be released on May 28.
Payne’s horrible past has always been a barrier in his relationship with his lover Braxton. When they encounter Flame, a metal artist, they think they might have found a solution to their problems. However, the path to love is never smooth and three men prove harder to balance than two.
Flame doesn’t know if he’s ready to be part of a trio. Brax and Payne are madly in love and he would rather be alone than a third wheel. However, two determined men have decided to make Flame a part of their family and the combined power of men in love can’t be denied…even when death knocks at the door.
Switching Payne will be released on May 19.
Amber is one of those quiet people they always tell you to watch out for. She lives in Dallas with her husband, two sons, two cats and one extremely stupid dog. You can find out more about Amber and her books at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, May 18.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses – please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Almost… aslee…” -Mayhem
101 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: More Than Pride (Supernatural Mates #6) OR Switching Payne by Amber Kell [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Yay, Amber! Count me in, please.
Comments are closed.